What We Inspect During Home Inspections
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on over 400 items
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions and Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, and Ventilation
- Plumbing and Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls and Ceilings
- Garage and Driveway