About White River Home Inspections in the Fayetteville, Arkansas Area
Now you can put our outstanding reputation for service and reliability to work for you. By using White River Home Inspections, you benefit from experienced inspectors who deliver reports that meet or exceed the state standards. We encourage your presence during the inspection. By being present at the inspection, our professional inspector can familiarize you with the home and explain things to you as you move through the house.
Our inspections are bound to a strict code of ethics. This ensures quality service while providing important protections. For example, our inspections must:
- Work Exclusively for the Customer
- Follow Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice
- Not Perform Repairs on Any Home Inspected
I have been trained to be familiar with a wide variety of situations. I believe that consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their home inspector.
- Affiliated member of the Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors
- Certified – American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT)
- State of Arkansas Licensing HI-1669
- Passed the National Home Inspection Exam
- 8 years in home construction
- 10 years as Quality Assurance Manager
All of our inspection reports must be authentic and stand up to critical examination. We continue to build our reputation one inspection at a time to ensure you get the quality service you expect from us.